Founded in 2015, Dialectica is an information services start-up that innovates how business professionals share knowledge and gain access to primary research worldwide. Dialectica partners with the world’s leading investment and consulting companies, enabling them to collect real-time information and market insights from industry experts across markets, industries, and regions.
Guided by its mission to achieve unparalleled customer recognition, Dialectica is building the most trusted and innovative knowledge-sharing platform in the world. Every day Dialectica works on its aspiration to be a truly industry-leading organization by attracting and cultivating ambitious talent based in Athens, London, New York, and Montreal. Dialectica plans to have a strong presence across the world with more than 1,000 team members in the coming five years.
Dialectica has been recognized as one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies for 2021 by the Financial Times as well as the 9th Best Workplace in the region. It is also named a Best Workplace and a top employer in Greece in 2021 and 2020 by the Great Place to Work Institute.
About the Role
As an Associate in the Client Service Team, you will act as a knowledge broker between our clients and industry experts. Your role is to partner with our clients to understand their knowledge gaps and identify experts with the most relevant experience and knowledge that can address them. One day you could be connecting a private equity firm with experts to better understand the sub-Saharan African telecommunications market, while the next day assisting a strategy consultancy looking into the growth outlook for solar energy in the Middle East.
You will need to think critically and fast, conduct high-level research into industries and companies, and identify the best experts ensuring they have the most relevant experience and knowledge to address our clients’ questions. You will spend a reasonable amount of time reaching out to potential experts via phone and email to assess whether they possess the relevant experience and knowledge, before connecting them with our clients. Working on multiple client projects at once, you will quickly develop core skills in sales, time management & prioritization, negotiation, and professional communication skills.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing client project briefs to understand their knowledge gaps and conduct high-level industry and company research to identify the most relevant experts
- Utilizing phone, LinkedIn, and email outreach to connect with experts
- Critically screening experts for their suitability and relevance to address a client’s needs with an emphasis on quality
About the Client Service Team
The Client Service Team is the revenue epicenter of our business. A career in the Client Service Team at Dialectica is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to build an accelerated career, unlock competitive performance compensation, and develop key core skills across an array of competencies in sales, professional communications, client relationship management, project management, account management, and people management. Hard work, drive, and commitment to delivering value will put you on track to becoming an Associate Manager in 1.5 years and a Vice President in 5 years.
What We Look For
At Dialectica, we don’t believe in a “one size fits all” approach to hiring. We welcome candidates with different experiences and backgrounds. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- Academic achievement gained in any undergraduate field
- Participation in extracurricular activities with proven records of leadership
- Strong interest and passion for the business world evident through your studies, internship, or extra-curricular activity
- A development mentality to view setbacks and short term challenges as learning opportunities for growth
- A client service mentality, which means you are committed to go beyond your clients’ needs to deliver true value
- 0-3 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Fluency in English is a must
- Fluency in another language such as French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, and/or Mandarin is a huge plus!
Not sure if you have it all? Apply anyways so we can get to know you and learn how you can deliver value at our company.
- Full-time position
- Competitive compensation schemes including a monthly performance bonus
- Accelerated career path
A career in our Client Service Team (CST) – the revenue epicenter of our business – provides exposure to a wide range of industries and opportunities to deliver significant impact. Our people develop key skills that set them up for long-term career success through an accelerated career path.
Associates develop in-demand skills across market research, lead generation, negotiation, and client communications.
Managers develop a strong foundation of soft and hard skills in people management, account management, and project management.
Vice Presidents learn what it takes to become successful business leaders and run their own multi-million business.