The Asset Civil Engineer will have responsibility for the construction and renovation projects in our Malls/Assets. Our new colleague in this position, will provide supervision and oversight as primary contact, responsible for ensuring alignment with technical requirements as well as compliance with safety, quality, time-schedule and budget targets.
The Asset Civil Engineer will be reporting to the Director of Asset Operations - Asset Management.
Indicatively, the Asset Civil Engineer, will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Organize, manage, plan and supervise construction and renovation projects in our Malls
- Record and plan the construction needs of building facilities and infrastructure of Shopping Centers
- Have responsibility for the budgeting and scheduling of construction and renovation projects, keeping financial monitoring
- Supervise & safeguard compliance with health and safety conditions at work sites, in collaboration with Η&S Manager
- Oversee compliance with licensing and permitting requirements and control the compliance with legislations & technical specifications
- Compile tender documents, define technical specifications, collect and evaluate tenders and offers
- Prepare contact documentation, organiza and keep all necessary documentation and files of projects
- Communicate with study engineers & technical consultants, when needed
- Organize and manage the design and implementation of the annual plan regarding repairs, upgrades of facilities of Shopping Centers and Assets
- Support the Center Management teams in matters related to Malls’ construction works
- Gain a good knowledge of the condition of the Assets/buildings
- Prepare Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Progress, as well as ad-hoc reports
Εμπειρία και Εκπαίδευση
- A bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, member of Greek Chamber of Engineering
- Mastery in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project Management Software (such as Microsoft Project, etc)
- Proficiency level in English, any other language will be considered as a plus
- A passionate working environment
- A competitive compensation package according to professional experience, combined with additional benefits
- An exceptional opportunity to work in and develop one of the most challenging Companies in Greece!
Our vision is to bring to life the largest urban regeneration project in Europe. So, we need to attract the most talented people in our industry and offer all the necessary means and procedures to support them, not only to fill their job description but also to rise above and beyond expectations.
Professional Experience & Job Specific Skills:
- 15 years of minimum relative working experience in Civil Engineering, preferably in Buildings/Stores Engineering
- Appropriate certifications and industry affiliations relevant to education and experience PMI certification will be considered as a plus
- Knowledge of Permitting Legislation and processes will be considered as an asset
On a personal side, the ideal candidate for this position:
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Reliability and Professionalism
- Ability to take initiative and lead projects
- Customer-centered behavior and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work under pressure