- Actively participate in the full design life cycle of radio modems (with various levels of complexity) for tactical wireless communication systems and data links for unmanned systems based on Software Defined Radio platforms.
- Implement circuit designs based on RF components, PCB CAD design tools, PCB processes and RF design tools.
- Participate in the design, develompent and testing of several wireless radio systems and closely co-operate with other engineering groups, such as Power Supply, Digital Hardware, Mechanical and Software.
Εμπειρία και Εκπαίδευση
- University Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Master's Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
INTRACOM DEFENSE offers:
- fast-paced working environment.
- opportunities for continuous learning of state of the art technology and career development.
- competitive remuneration package directly dependent on the candidate's qualifications and experience.
- group private medical insurance.
- company bus from metro stations.
- on-site dining facilities.
- At least 3 years of experience in RF active circuit design on a PCB level for frequencies of up to 6GHz.
- At least 3 years of experience in radio system analysis, circuit simulation, system and PCB integration.
- Experience with RF circuit level simulation tools, such as, AWR Microwave Office, AWR VSS, Keysight Genesys or ADS.
- Experience with using Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, Power Meters and Oscilloscopes.
- Familiarity with several RF components and datasheets.
- Familiarity with PCB CAD tools.
- Familiarity with electromagnetic simulation tools such as CST Microwave Studio, HFSS, etc.
- Experience with 802.11b/g physical protocol.
- Experience with RF design using modulations such as, OFDM, BPSK, QPSK, QAM.
- Experience with RF Power Amplifier design.
- Familiarity with uC's and embedded programming.
- Δημοσίευση: 15-02-2022
- Είδος θέσης: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Περισσότερα από 5 Χρόνια
- Τοποθεσία: Αττική
- Deadline: 01-07-2022