At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are currently seeking highly motivated professionals to work as DevOps Engineers for our Consulting Practice, a leading provider of Technology services to large corporate clients of all industries.
Your key responsibilities
- You will be given the opportunity to work in challenging and innovative engagements in Greece and abroad
- You will have a significant technical contribution to large-scale implementation projects
- Your ability to learn and apply advanced Technology solutions, will give you the opportunity to grow professionally and participate in the design and deployment of leading-edge technologies.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A Bachelor’s degree in one of the fields of Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related discipline
- Ability to work as a team member
- Self-motivation and ability to contribute with your own ideas – showcase their feasibility and benefits and apply your cutting-edge solution
- Willingness to learn new technologies and acquire new skills
- Experience using version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN, TFS)
- Scripting and automation skills
- Operating Systems: e.g. Linux, AIX, Windows (preferably two of these)
Ideally you will also have
- Experience with code deployment and configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Experience with CI/CD server, services and pipelines (e.g. Jenkins, Atlassian Bamboo, Azure Pipelines, GitLab pipelines)
- Experience with virtualization and containers (e.g. Docker) – highly desirable
- Experience with containers orchestration and clustering (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Experience with implementing cloud solutions (including data storage, networking, monitoring, and security) and cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Experience with applications servers, e.g. Weblogic, Websphere, WildFly etc.
- Experience in SQL and PL/SQL
- Working experience with at least one RDBMS e.g. Oracle (preferably), SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.
- Experience in working with Agile delivery frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
What we look for
Through our corporate culture, which combines variety, life balance, training and an international perspective, we will help you achieve your potential. We are very aware that your views, your energy and your enthusiasm are the drivers that will move us all forward.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.