At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Modern technology produces more data than ever before, but also provides the tools to store, organize, analyze and share this data, resulting in new opportunities and substantiated business insights in support of new and deeper insights and more informed decision making. EY delivers leading services and solutions in the area of big data, business intelligence and data engineering built on a blend of tools and custom-developed methods.
As part of our Data and Analytics team of the Technology Consulting practice, you will work with multi-disciplinary teams to support clients in a wide range of data initiatives aiming to generate and present new, useful and actionable insights. You will have the opportunity to work and take responsibilities in challenging engagements, gaining exposure to clients in various sectors both in Greece and abroad.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Participation in large-scale client engagements.
• Contribution towards, or even leading delivery of innovative and engaging data engineering solutions.
• Understanding of business and technical requirements, provision of subject matter expertise and implementation of data engineering techniques.
• Conducting of data discovery activities, performing root cause analysis, and making recommendations for the remediation of data quality issues.
• Supervising and guiding junior team members.
• Putting into practice good organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple complex projects under tight deadlines.
To qualify for the role you must have
• 3 - 7 years of relevant professional experience.
• A BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other related, quantitative fields.
• Advanced SQL skills
• Working experience with leading ETL tools
• Working Experience with leading Reporting/BI solutions
Ideally, you will also have
• Knowledge of cloud data platforms
What We Look For
• Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Team building skills and ability to guide junior team members.
• Desire to investigate and try-out new tools and technologies as they are released.
• Ability to work under tight timelines, in cases for multiple project deliveries.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within high-performing teams.
• Confidence to convey technical advice and guidance to clients.
• Advanced technical writing skills in Greek and English (additional languages a plus).
• Evidence of self-motivation for continuous development.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available via ey.com/privacy. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It’s Yours To Build.