The Cyber Analyst performs real time event and incident management processes of SOC, as well as internal security incidents evaluation and response following the event management guidelines and policies of SOC.
SIRT as a Service Team, Layer 2/3
Incident Detection & Response: office hours but willing to work standby to handle incidents.
• Addresses and evaluates real security incidents identified by L1 SOC analysts, analyzing, triaging, and remediating them
• Manage customer endpoint infrastructure (EDR/XDR/AV/Patching) cooperating with customer IT (on site or remotely)
• Manage customer system & network infrastructure (Firewall, IDS/IPS) cooperating with customer IT.
• Uses threat intelligence such as updated rules and indicators of compromise (IOCs) to pinpoint affected systems and extent of attack.
• Analyzes running processes and configs on affected systems cooperating with customer IT
• Review logs, restore affected systems, develop reports
Εμπειρία και Εκπαίδευση
Requirements/ Candidate’s profile:
• Bachelor’s degree in an IT related discipline (Informatics, Engineering, Networking, Cyber Security).
• 2+ years of experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Greek language
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills on short timeframes
Any certifications from the following list will be considered a plus:
• Certified network Defender (CND)
• Certified SOC Analyst (CSA)
• Certified Incident Handler (ECIH)
• MITRE ATT&CK Defender
• CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
• Πιστοποιήσεις IBM QRADAR SIEM:
• IBM Certified SOC Analyst
• IBM Certified Associate Analyst
• A modern and friendly work environment
• Training and development
• Prospects for a strong growth of the company's activities