With more than 20 years of proven experience, QUALCO is a leading Fintech solutions provider, offering a wide range of analytics-driven, highly scalable enterprise software solutions in over 35 countries worldwide. Our end-to-end technology solutions cover a wide range of needs for Banking, Financial Services, Utilities, Insurance, Retail organisations, and beyond.
We are looking for a Senior Project Software Engineer to join our Project Engineering team in Athens. Our goal is to ensure the optimal delivery of Qualco software products, aiming to maximize the value that our clients get from our products and bring measurable improvements to their business performance.
As Senior Project Software Engineer you will join a multi-disciplined team and you will be involved in projects implementation and:
- Participate and contribute in all phases of the project delivery lifecycle (business analysis, integration/migration analysis, design, code, unit testing and technical documentation) and ensure quality standards are adhered to;
- Lead technical analysis and design phases;
- Perform advanced and highly complex design and development for migration & integration, both batch and online;
- Design and develop application customizations to provide the best fit of the product to the client’s operational needs;
- Take part in bug fixing, upgrades and enhancements to our existing clients during the support & maintenance phases;
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and enhance client relationships; and
- Stay current with the latest technologies, methods and tools.
Above all we are looking for bright, interested and motivated people, keen to take on a technically challenging position working within a team atmosphere.
Εμπειρία και Εκπαίδευση
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
On top of challenging work environment, we are offering:
Competitive compensation, ticket restaurant card, and annual bonus programs;
Cutting-edge IT equipment, mobile and data plan;
Modern facilities, free coffee and beverages, indoor parking;
Private health insurance, onsite occupational doctor, and workplace counselor;
Flexible working model, hybrid benefits & home equipment benefits;
Onsite gym, wellness facilities, and ping pong room;
Career and talent development tools;
Mentoring, coaching, personalized annual learning and development plan;
Employee referral bonus, regular wellbeing, ESG and volunteering activities.
Brain Gain benefits:
- Travel Expenses: According to Company’s policy
- Relocation Expenses: Up to 1,000€ with invoices
- Accomodation for the 1st month (if required)
- 2,000€ gross during the 1st year within Qualco
- Proven record in developing data intensive application and services;
- Very Good programming skills in Object-Oriented programming and development principles mainly within the .NET framework using C#, VB.Net, Asp.Net;
- Very Good knowledge of MS SQL Server– 5+ Years of experience;
- Excellent knowledge of relational data models, databases and related concepts;
- Very Good knowledge of developing and consuming SOAP and/or REST web services;
- Experience with Angular and/or MVC will be considered as a plus;
- Familiarity with Microsoft IIS concepts (6.0 and 7.0);
- Excellent client facing, analytical and problem solving skills;
- A firm command of the English language and excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Professional fluency in one of the following languages: Italian, Spanish and/or French; and
- Availability for short-term and sparse travelling abroad is highly required.